Friday, September 25, 2009

The Dress

I chose the Casablanco 1920. I went to two of the bridal chains and didn't find anything I liked myself in. I thought I had an idea of what I wanted but it turned out that I didn't really have a clue until I tried a few dresses on. The only thing I knew was that I didn't want strapless because no matter how well the dress fits, I still tug and pull. I didn't want to be doing that all night. There aren't very many halter dresses out there but I found that they were the most flattering on me. I went to a smaller bridal shop and finally found my dress. They brought out every strapless dress they had until finally she found one of the two halter dresses they kept in the store. The first one I tried was the one and I knew it right away. Needless to say, it was also one of the off the rack sale dresses so I got it super cheap!

No comments:

Post a Comment